Here is a list of items banned in UAE, so before coming to Dubai, make sure that you are not carrying this in your luggage or cabin baggage.
– All narcotic drugs.
– Gambling tools, machines.
– Ivory and rhinoceros horn.
– Trammel (fishing net with three layers).
– Forged or duplicate currency.
– Any printed material that contradicts Islamic teachings and/or decency, or that deliberately implies immorality or turmoil.
– Cooked and homemade foods.
– Radios, self-defence equipment, sharp-edged knives and swords.
– Weapons, ammunition and military equipment.
– Fireworks and explosives.
– Trees, plants and soil
– Used, reconditioned and inlaid tires.
For a list of items that you cannot carry out, see our other post