• Passport copies of parents and one photo with white background
• Passport copies of sponsor and spouse with valid visa page
• Monthly Salary should be Dh10,000 or 9,000 + Accommodation
• Visa application charge Dh220 + service.
• Bank Account Statement for the last Three months.
• For Partner/Investor visa holders, Company and Personal Account Statements for the last three months to be attached.
Tenancy Contract (consisting of Two Bedrooms). It has to be attested through Ejari online system of Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA).
• Original Electricity Bill for the last month.
• Labour Contract to be attested from Immigration on payment of Dh130.
• If the Applicant is a Government / Semi-government or Free Zone Employee, Salary Certificate does not need to attest.
• Should bring both of parents, otherwise attested death/divorce certificate or any other reason to be submitted. Such certificate must be attested from UAE Embassy in home country and Foreign Affairs in UAE. For attestation requirements please call +97150-7447833
• Parents should be in UAE on Visit/Tourist visa while applying residence visa for them.
• Affidavit letter (Dependency Certificate) attested from Consulate stating that you will take care for the sponsored parents and be responsible for their well being.
• Dh2020 deposit which is refundable after cancellation and exit.
Documents Required for Affidavit from Indian Consulate:
• Affidavit Form to be filled by hand at the Consulate.
• A Miscellaneous form (EAP II) to be filled with applicant’s (sponsor) photograph.
• Original Passport + copy of the applicant and parents’ passport copy.
• Consulate Fee: Dh120(per parent). Attested Affidavit will be issued same time.
Procedures: Collect Affidavit Form and Miscellaneous form (EAPII) from the counter, Fill in the Forms, Paste your photo on Miscellaneous form, Sign on the Forms, Attach Passport copies, Stand in the queue for documents verification, Collect Token from verification staff, Submit verified documents with your original Passport at the counter and Pay Dh120.
• Indian Consulate opens from 8am to 12pm (Sunday to Thursday).
STEPS TO FOLLOW
• Type Entry permit residence visa application from typing centre and attach above mentioned documents and submit at the Humanitarian Case counter of the Immigration head office in Jafiliya.
• If the documents are complete, they will give a token with reference number. After three working days you will receive an SMS either accepted or rejected.
• If the application is accepted, you have to pay Dh2020 as deposit for each parent and Dh530 to issue visa inside country for each.
• Type Status Change form for Dh570 (typing extra) and submit at any of the Immigration counter before the expiry date of Visit Visa/Tourist Visa.
• Medical, Emirates ID and visa stamping to be completed within 60 days from the date of Status Change.
• Parents’ visa will be stamped for one year and to be renewed every year.
• Visa stamping Fee: Dh170 + service.
NOTE: Profession/Designation of the sponsor matters now to get parents’ visa. Managerial and executive professions are accepted.
• Parents visa stopped in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
NOTE: It is not allowed to combine between the parents and parents-in-law, means should choose either parents or parents-in-law.
Information Courtesy: First Gate